PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I accept four months "Mersilon", and any prolem...

LJU
17.05.2004, 21:30
Hello, the doctor. I accept four months "Mersilon", and any prolem was not. Suddenly allocation which should be after reception of last tablet have begun for 2 weeks earlier, have passed or have taken place five days and have ended. And after reception of last tablet have suddenly started over again. Whether it is necessary to me to sound alarm and rush in hospital, or to wait up to the following monthly? If yes, prompt where better to address in occasion of contraception that analyses to hand over quickly and cheaply. The Moscow registration at me is not present.

child
19.05.2004, 15:17
To sound alarm it is not necessary. On background OK such displays are possible or probable. If it will occur or happen some more time then already it is necessary to address to the doctor. Try to address in female consultation if there is an insurance policy, probably will accept and it is not dear or expensive. And in general any clinic, addresses and phones can find in the Internet, call there and learn or find out quotations.