PDA

Просмотр полной версии : sos!!!! 10 aja week of pregnancy I suffer a constipation!...

karolina 29
11.05.2004, 22:40
sos!!!! 10 aja week of pregnancy I suffer a constipation!

Irina
15.05.2004, 15:05
Eat bran (in Moscow there are shops " Health ", or in shop at hlebzavodah look). Very good agent for a purgation, and also is the most valuable source of vitamins of group In which are now very necessary for you. Well and standard agents: beet + carrots juice (separately beet do not drink), too it is very useful, eat more vegetables, fruit and porridges (especially buckwheat), instead of usual bread eat only grain, drink for the night yogurt... When the delivery, constipations by itself is normalized will pass or take place.

The anonym
19.05.2004, 07:20
It very well, but still the widespread reason - boiled water. Drink slabomineralizovannuju not aerated or thawed snow is better.

Masha
19.05.2004, 14:19
I was helped or assisted by dried apricots. In current of day ate a bag (small:). And all was normalized. And now I eat basically vegetables (in razlichnim a kind) and fruit - about constipations and speech is not present:))) the Girlfriend for the night filled in with boiled water prunes (5 6 features) and in the morning on an empty stomach a saw nastoj and jagodki too ate in current of day. Success to you!