PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 33 years. 1 12. Marriage or spoilage one. Diagnose besplo...

Tatyana
16.05.2004, 20:07
Hello! To me 33 years. 1 12. Marriage or spoilage one. Diagnose 2. Did or made a laparoscopy. All in norm or rate. NaznachaliKlostilbegit
With 5 9 a cycle and chorionic Gonadotropinum on 9 11 13 a cycle. Muzh-fertilen. At US of organs of a small basin of deviations or rejections it is not revealed.
Complaints: on sterility or barrenness at regular p/lives without isp. Contraceptives in tech. 8; dispareuniju; krovomazanie after monthly.
After the passed or taken place course of treatment have made US which has shown an ovulation, but the rectal temperature was low.
Please, tell or say, what to me to do or make further to become pregnant?

Kuharkin S.A.
18.05.2004, 20:15
In prevyh it is necessary isledvat man's genesial system in detail if fertilen is the conclusion on spermogramme. That of it or this a little, it is necessary to make antispermalnye antibodies. And US + doppler scrotums. A female part of a question I shall leave for komentarija spetsialistov-gynecologists.

Rabaev S.G.
19.05.2004, 13:26
And to your husband it is necessary for you to be surveyed on urogenital infections. To you to make US of organs of a small basin in different days of a cycle probably carrying out of a hysteroscopy with the purpose of exception of an adenomyosis, to carry out full hormonal research.