PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than dangerously for the child an encirclement of a cord or navel? At me the son with triad was born is twisted...

Olga
12.05.2004, 17:14
Than dangerously for the child an encirclement of a cord or navel? At me the son with a triad encirclement around of a neck was born, labors have passed or have taken place without complications while I do not see consequences.

Titmouse
13.05.2004, 17:47
Encirclement of a cord or navel dangerously in sorts or labors, when the length of a cord or navel can not suffice the child independently to be born. It happens vse-taki seldom, more often the encirclement passes or takes place without harm for rebeka

Alain
17.05.2004, 11:17
For you the most terrible already behind, t. To. The encirclement of a cord or navel dangerously for the child during the moment of its or his birth, he even can choke. And now simply forget.

evromedprestizh
19.05.2004, 11:29
Dear Olga! At uncomplicated sorts or labors which have passed or have taken place at you, for the child the encirclement does not cause or cause any negative consequences. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.