PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me 6 obstetric week of pregnancy. Three days ago was at...

Svetlana
16.05.2004, 02:33
Good afternoon! At me 6 obstetric week of pregnancy. Three days ago was at the doctor. Nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. The doctor has registered utrozhestan vaginalno and noshpu. Since yesterday of a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly have noticeably amplified. Vydeleny, fortunately, is not present. What is it can be? Prompt! Whether there can be it norm or rate?
To the doctor I can go only in 2 days. Thanks!

Alain
17.05.2004, 15:38
By your sensations and registered by the doctor, probably, at you threat. It, certainly, not norm or rate, but already that you have addressed to the doctor and carry out the prescription, oshchutimo reduces possible or probable risk. So do not worry (it will worsen a status) and whenever possible lay more.

Concealling or Thawing
19.05.2004, 09:45
And I would find an opportunity will address to the doctor vse-taki. Platno and on the house leave even on holidays, the large companies too work. Or you not in Moscow? Depends on on how much it disturbs you. Norm or rate it cannot be