PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Whether prompt, please, really helps or assists vylezhivanie...

Belief
15.05.2004, 08:40
Good afternoon! Whether prompt, please, really helps or assists vylezhivanie at threat of an abortion? I am am hurted constantly with a stomach or belly. Pregnancy 5 ned. Was at the doctor, to me did or made US and have taken a blood on hormones. Have registered djufaston, vit. E, Polyvitaminums, horianich. Gonadotropinum v/m and Dexamethazonum. Besides have told or said to lay as much as possible. And how I shall lay, if I work as the whole days? Prompt, whether really last item or point has such great value? Perhaps, to me to take holiday? I very much experience, t. To. Half a year was an abortion on 8 ned back. The reason and have not found.

Anna
15.05.2004, 17:18
Certainly, to take holiday! Both full rest including and sexual, yet will not remove or not take off threat.

Lena.
16.05.2004, 04:40
At threat the confinement to bed is necessary. It is obligatory. If you wish to save pregnancy (and I think, what is it so), take holiday at own expense if the sick-list is not possible or probable. And the house to not lift anything is more serious than a teapot, to not wash floors, to not hang up a curtain, to not erase, etc. gde-that till 13 15 weeks. It is the most dangerous term. Lay as much as possible and have a rest. At job should understand you. All good!

Anna
19.05.2004, 09:41
Now in any firm should pay the sick-list. You can take the sick-list right now and remain down to the decree of the house. Consult with the gynecologist (any period of time you can hold on the sick-list at ZH/To, any time in a hospital).