PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. At me dysfunction of ovaries. To become pregnant yet...

Tatyana
19.05.2004, 03:07
Hello! To me 24 years. At me dysfunction of ovaries. To become pregnant did not try yet. Two years stuffed me any tablets (for example, klostilbegid, Norcolutum), but the cycle was not normalized. As soon as I stop to drink tablets - again a cycle very long. ginekolog-the endocrinologist advises another to stop to drink similar preparations and to accept Mersilon until I shall want to become pregnant (earlier Mersilon accepted - a cycle of 28 days), and after cancelling Mersilona in the first cycle to try to become pregnant. Whether really it is safe to accept Mersilon somehow longly? Whether will harm the child if I shall become pregnant in the first month after cancelling Mersilona? And whether it is impossible to replace Mersilon with cheaper preparation (except for Marvelona)? Thanks.

Maljarskaja M.M.
19.05.2004, 09:30
Really safely. Will not bring. Cheap analogue Mersilona - Novinet, the same structure. All correctly to you have told or said