PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. We with the husband year cannot already conceive the child. At me in ginekolo...

JUlja
18.05.2004, 18:53
Hello. We with the husband year cannot already conceive the child. At me in the gynecologic plan all bolee-less by way of: there is an ovulation monthly (work tests for an ovulation, one cycle looked on US). My gynecologist speaks, that now without results spermogrammy the husband further me will not survey. And here that also arises a problem: the husband categorically refuses to hand over spermogrammu, referring that a masturbation - a sin, and an opportunity for half an hour to take a semen to the doctor at us is not present. Vsvjazi with it or this a question: whether there is an opportunity of inspection of genesial function of the man, its or his fecundity any other methods?

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.05.2004, 20:50
JUlja! The problem of sterility or barrenness is first of all a problem of family and without mutual understanding to solve this problem it is impossible. Frequently men think out a lot of the reasons justifying impossibility of research (employment, a sin....). I think, that before to solve a problem of sterility or barrenness, it is necessary for you to solve a following question with the husband: whether " Really he wishes to solve this problem? " As if to research of a semen it is one of the first tests which are necessary for spending. There are also operative methods of reception of a semen, but I almost on 100 am assured or confident, that a problem not in a method of reception of a semen.

The world
19.05.2004, 08:53
JUlja, with my husband was also, but I vse-taki have convinced, having told or said, that I am assured in itself, but me doctors without spermogrammy easier or simply do not accept the husband, though a problem in my polycystosis right jaichnia. Spermogramma it has appeared normal so my husband every day stuck to me when I shall carry its or his results to my doctor! Try or taste so.