PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 12 week. A terrible thrush. The doctor has registered medicines, but I have forgotten to ask...

JUlja
15.05.2004, 11:40
12 week. A terrible thrush. The doctor has registered medicines, but I have forgotten to ask as to treat the husband.
Prompt!
And more, the girlfriend has told or said that the thrush happens if during beremnnosti to not use a condom. It is the truth? Really to deprive with itself such pleasure?:
And in general that will advise from what there is a thrush at pregnancy? How it or her to avoid in the future?

The anonym
16.05.2004, 04:49
To the husband difljukan give. .est such tabletochka...
What for delirium about employment or occupations by sex without a condom and a thrush?.. We were engaged in sex without a condom from first days of pregnancy and almost up to the last and any thrush...

JUlja
17.05.2004, 23:35
And difljukan at once all tablet or parts? %) We here too were engaged and in a moustache did not blow, and at this girlfriend nearly from the beginning of pregnancy the thrush has begun and she to me from the very beginning repeated that " some women have such allergic reaction to a semen of the partner ". %)) in general I have so become puzzled when at me vse-taki the thrush has begun that already I try to understand where I what not so has made. Doctors speak " it is a pier change of a hormonal background. It happens " But at the majority of normal people, here, including you:))) from any background nothing began. I too always to normal healthy people carried myself...

masha
19.05.2004, 07:53
At enough most part of pregnant women the thrush really appears also the reason for you the doctor (changes has perfectly named. A hormonal background). Usually, if there are no bright displays of a candidiasis (thrush) as that plentiful allocation, the strong itch, in treatment is not present necessity. If to you treatment is appointed or nominated, carry out it or him, the husband can be offered Clotrimazolum (ointment), but also Difljukan a quite good piece, under the instruction.