PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, at my son got deafness after illness or disease. De...

Elena
15.05.2004, 17:26
Prompt please, at my son got deafness after illness or disease. Whether do or make gde-nibud operations on restoration of hearing?

Igor
16.05.2004, 23:36
More in detail, please... Which illness or disease, yours or the son?

Elena
17.05.2004, 20:54
Illnesses or Diseases of the son. In 8 months has had been ill with a purulent meningitis. Now to him of 12 years.

Igor
19.05.2004, 07:25
You not absolutely to the address of - address in conference the otolaryngologist and the neuropathologist. Basically, the possible or probable reasons of the got bradyacuasia - disturbances in system zvukoprovodjashchego the apparatus (external and a middle ear), zvukovosprinimajushchego (vnutrenee an ear), disturbances of spending ways of an acoustic analyzer, subcortical and cortical departments of the analyzer. In your concrete case it is complex or difficult enough to tell or say, what exactly from the aforesaid has been damaged or injured as a result of a meningitis, anyway, on the Internet. I, at least, insufficiently for this purpose am competent. Address in vysheupomjanutye conferences, and it is even better - internally to sootvetsvujushim to experts.