PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my girl have made abortion on 16 oh to week, vacuum a way...

Paul
17.05.2004, 22:49
Hello, to my girl have made abortion on 16 oh to week, vacuum way. The doctor has told or said, that the fact of the termination or discontinuance of pregnancy can be learned or found out only in a month when will come monthly. Tell or say, whether the truth it, or it is possible to make simply US (whether then the second question is US on definition of pregnancy without introduction of that that inside)? Thanks

The anonym
18.05.2004, 01:32
And how you have held on till 16 weeks? And in general it seems to me that you not there have come! As though sterility or barrenness was not necessary to you ttt a stalemate vospolzyvatsja conference. Once again ttt.

Irina
19.05.2004, 06:44
One I do not understand, what doctor has made abortion by vacuum on 16 week? How much or As far as I know abortion do or make till 12 weeks. And more: vacuum do or make on early lines, and your girl should do or make abortion by a curette. Then the doctor would see the removed environments and a square an egg. On the future: abortion after 12 ned. It is dangerous not only to health of the woman, but also for its or her life, as vozrostaet percent or interest of complicatings.