PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I a year unsuccessfully lechu from a ureaplasma. To me registered...

Face
12.05.2004, 12:40
Hello! I a year unsuccessfully lechu from a ureaplasma. To me registered the most dear or expensive medicines. But all is useless. Now to me the doctor has advised to pass or take place a course of ozonotherapy. The doctor by whom it does or makes, has told or said, that to me will not appoint or nominate thus any antibiotics and thus gives a guarantee of 95 % that I shall recover. But me it is strange, how it is possible to cure only ozonotherapy a ureaplasma? Whether rights the doctor?

Malanova T.B.
16.05.2004, 03:43
Not absolutely, this slyness. Ureaplahma concerns to uslovno-to pathogenic flora, that is she can be and in norm or rate. It is not necessary to treat it or her so activly. If you do not have any clinical displays if smears normal, consider or count, that you are healthy.

Lika
19.05.2004, 05:49
But unless I can have children? And whether it is possible to conduct a sexual life? Besides smears at me pochemu-that that normal, bad. Any special illnesses or diseases at me till now not obnaruzhenno.