PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether podskazhate, please, there are ways to check up, whether is at me end...

Marrying
18.05.2004, 17:14
Whether podskazhate, please, there are ways to check up, whether there is at me an endometriosis, without a laparoscopy? Very much it would not be desirable to make this procedure, especially when the doctor is not assured or confident, there is he at me or not. The assumption of an endometriosis has arisen, when Uzi has shown, that structure or frame of a myometrium (by the way, what is it?) granular. Uzi in other clinic (usual + the transvaginal gauge) has shown, that endomery and a myometrium in norm or rate, but in appendages melkokistoznye changes. To that to me to believe? What in general attributes of an endometriosis? Whether it is necessary to pay considerable money for a laparoscopy (to me have named the price 2. Dollars) Thanks

Oshchepkova S.R.
19.05.2004, 04:08
The diagnosis of an endometriosis to be put on the basis of complaints (a morbid menses, plentiful men - tsii, pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly of the obscure etiology, smearing krovjanistye allocation through 1 - 2 days after the termination or ending of a menses, sterility or barrenness, etc.), the given US, additional methods of research, a laparoscopy. Dop. Methods: 1. At an adenomyosis (an endometriosis of a body of the womb) - a hysteroscopy, a hysterosalpingography; 2. At a retrocervical endometriosis (a locating of the centers of an endometriosis on a back surface shejki uteruses), "small" forms and an endometriosis of a peritoneum - a laparoscopy. I recommend to make GSG and a hysteroscopy if I have correctly understood, you meant an adenomyosis, is not that so?