PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Marina Davydovna. I wish to consult at you on the following...

Svetlana
11.05.2004, 17:48
Dear Marina Davydovna.
I wish to consult at you on a following question. I had a stood pregnancy. Has handed over a blood on IFA, PTSR-to an infection, a steroid structure wet, a viruria. Viruses koksaki And, In and TSMV in urine, in blood Gytomegalovirus IgG (late), HSV 1 type IgG preearly (1 : 40), HSV 1 and 2 types IgG late, rubella IgG late are found out. Under the analysis of a blood - hormones by way of, on a steroid structure of urine it is diagnosed giperandrogenija the mixed genesis.
With these results has visited or attended one consultation: have told or said to pierce immunomaks, to spend on drink the collecting kasmin and omeganol. An immunoglobulin will prick only during the future pregnancy.
In another have told or said, that it is necessary to be treated urgently. Have appointed or nominated viferon-3, epigen an intim, an immunoglobulin intravenously. Have told or said, that will observe of analyses during all treatment. Have told or said, that a steroid structure wet not a parameter, t. To. I could something eat for a day. But at me hair around of papillas grow.
Whether tell or say, please, the truth an immunoglobulin operates or works only edinadzhy, or prophylaxis can be repeated?
To what prescription to me to follow?
How treat from giperandrogenii the mixed type if she at me in general is?

Gorodetskaja M.D.
14.05.2004, 07:33
Now to be treated it is not necessary (from viruses). The immunoglobulin operates or works 3 months and is appointed or nominated only at obostenii a virus infection. giperandrogeniju if she to eat, treat it is necessary. Treatment I can appoint or nominate only at personal contact, after specification of the diagnosis.

Svetlana
16.05.2004, 08:34
Tell or Say and how to get rid of viruses?

Gorodetskaja M.D.
19.05.2004, 03:56
In any way. It is chronic process?