PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear doctors! Prshu pardon for a repeating question, but...

Masha
18.05.2004, 02:35
Hello, dear doctors! Prshu pardon for a repeating question, but it is compelled or forced to set it or him again. I live not in Moscow, and at all in city and in settlement, therefore to visit or attend the recommended establishments not in forces. Also what there for me waits? The nearest large city - 70!
I shall result or bring once again the text of the question:
After sorts or labors were razryvy-have sewn up. But in a week seams dispatch or deliver;have missed. Have sewn up again but the history has repeated. As have then told or said, it is possible or probable at me a colpitis, therefore and seams rashodjatsja. Up to a maternity home me surveyed, I was healthy!!! After the third mending!!! All sroslos though process was very morbid and serious. Used Alazolem. Has passed or has taken place already almost 7 months, and at me any sexual life... Not that painfully to be engaged in sex, and in general it is impossible to enter there a member, at once I feel a pain. As though superfluous have sewn up also a tissue has lost an elastance. First my status gradually improved in due course, and already 2 months practically without changes. Help or assist, the doctor! Explain that with me was and what to me now to do or make?! If what treatment where it or him it is possible projt % is necessary

Oshchepkova S.R.
19.05.2004, 03:29
Masha, is necessary to you plastic operation and All of you peerly should address for the help in the nearest regional, regional or regional honey. Establishment. Independently or by means of the Internet - advice or councils you do not recover.