PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I (together with the husband) three times was treated for chlamydias. Recently...

Olja
17.05.2004, 16:23
The dear doctor! I (together with the husband) three times was treated for chlamydias. Recently again in me have found out chlamydias. To the husband in paid consultation have told or said, that it is possible and to not treat for chlamydias, t. To. All the same they will appear, that earlier all lived with them, and to be treated each time only a liver will plant or put, in fact it is so much antibiotics to accept necessary. I very much wish to become pregnant. Prompt please as chlamydias can affect or influence pregnancy and on the child. Whether and if suddenly I shall become pregnant necessarily to be treated. Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.05.2004, 02:43
You need to hand over the analysis of a blood on antibodies if there are the antibodies specifying an exacerbation of process - to become pregnant it is impossible. On a background of a clamidiosis often there comes sterility or barrenness (that doctor who has told or said is wrong, that the clamidiosis to not be treated), the child can have developmental anomalies. If there will come or step pregnancy and on a background of pregnancy obnaruzhatsja the immunoglobulins specifying an exacerbation protsesa it is necessary to spend prenatal diagnostics + treatment.