PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me it is a lot of questions. Cesarean was one month ago, I feed heaps...

Marina
18.05.2004, 14:19
Hello. At me it is a lot of questions. Cesarean was one month ago, I nurse, but has started to lure an admixture (one feeding in day). On 32 day (one week ago) was not protected sexual certificate or act. In 4 days after that there was a big clot, in 3 days the stomach or belly all the day long hurted or was ill;was sick, and the pain was in a uterus, and on sl. Day was ill a little. Today has gone to the doctor, results uzi-
Uterus of the normal sizes, the left ovary it is soldered to a uterus, it is increased. endometry 11 12, a follicle it is not visible. The first question: what probability, what is it pregnancy? The second: whether it is possible to treat it not in a hospital, if it vsyo-taki an inflammation. Further: whether will show the analysis of a blood on hgch pregnancy in 10 days? And the last: if pregnancy what abortion is better, mini or medicamental? Simply the doctor has told or said, that after medicamental often it is necessary to do or make mini, t. To. The fetus dies, but does not leave... Especially if at me a unripe uterus. In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
19.05.2004, 00:35
1. If on US there are no follicles pregnancy is very improbable. 2. To be treated in a hospital it is possible. 3. No, HGCH shows pregnancy not less than 3 weeks. 4. If vse-taki pregnancy, is better mini-abortion.