PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, dear doctors! My name is Sonja. 25 years. HELP or ASSIST, pozha...

Sonja
18.05.2004, 02:36
Good afternoon, dear doctors!
My name is Sonja. 25 years.
HELP or ASSIST, PLEASE!
I accept Diane-35 two months. The skin undoubtedly is better, the general or common state of health perfect. But it is literally about 3 5 days of reception it was formed unusual "relefnost" mucous immediately at an input or entrance in a vagina. As though bugorki, located in series on the right and at the left. During 10 20 days of a cycle they become morbid, reddening, an itch, a burning sensation is observed. The sexual life is practically impossible.
I HAVE addressed To DOCTORS AT ONCE! Different gynecologists in regional and departmental out-patient departments HAVE not found out ANYTHING having spent an on duty set of smears. On former recommended to accept to Diana, assuring, that at many in general always all so, and in my organs they do not see any anomalies.
Then I have addressed in KVdispanser where to me too have told or said, that that's all right, is possible or probable iz-for reception to Diana there was an augmentation of glands (or sites), but it is normal. Have written out bifidonbakterin from which at me is still worse. WHETHER TO STOP to me APPLICATION DIANE? To WHAT DOCTORS STILL TO ADDRESS?
IN ADVANCE HUGE TO YOU THANKS!
PS Venereal diseases were not, half a year the polyp tservekalnogo the channel back is removed. Application of contraceptive tablets is recommended.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.05.2004, 00:22
It is necessary to exclude PTSR-a method an infection caused or called by a virus of a papilloma of the person, similar it is a question of peaked or acuminate condylomas. Address to other doctor (can come to me, preliminary having entered the name 265 5244), pick up other contraceptive (change of a preparation is obligatory) and make a colposcopy if it is condylomas - remove.