PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please: at me VPCH, has received results anali...

Svetlana
18.05.2004, 10:35
Hello! Prompt, please: at me VPCH, has received results of analyses after abortion:
Flora: plentiful body height a-hemolitic Streptococius sp, sensitivity to all antibiotics is revealed
Atypia: cells of a flat epithelium without atypia, tsirvikalnogo with attributes of a boring (melkojadernye cells). It is desirable the control over dynamics or changes.
1.) whether it is necessary to pass or take place course of treatment in connection with the revealed flora?
Before has been found out VPCH high risk, in results of the analysis concrete number or room of a virus, in this connection questions on VPCH is not specified:
2.) how to learn or find out number or room VPCH,
3.) whether it is necessary,
4.) where it is possible to esteem in detail about it or this;
And the ureaplasma, has cured a ureaplasma. Did or made laser coagulation of peaked or acuminate condylomas.
5.) that means: Ovaries cloudy ehostruktury (from results of US).
6.) what will advise contraception in view of VPCH (what it is counter-indicative),
7.) as VPCH and Ovaries cloudy ehostruktury , one of which is displaced to a uterus, can affect or influence course of pregnancy and health of the future child?
8.) whether can be a strong toxicosis of early term consequence or investigation VPCH and t. The item or it depends only on immunity?
In advance I thank for the answer.

Savchenko A.A.
18.05.2004, 13:49
It is a lot of questions in occasion of a virus of a papilloma of the person. Look or see please my previous answers. You have an inflammation which it is necessary to treat. Your doctor to you will appoint or nominate course of treatment. In occasion of ovaries - I do not see occasions for trouble.

Kostin A.J.
18.05.2004, 22:15
It completely agree with opinion of the colleague.