PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently I have found out bugorok near shejki uteruses, and tak-sometimes I feel...

Lora
17.05.2004, 22:10
Recently I have found out bugorok near shejki uteruses, and tak-sometimes I feel pains inside of a vagina, tell or say please, what is it can be. On terms still early to define or determine pregnancy as the following monthly should be in a week?

The anonym
18.05.2004, 09:00
What for you laziete there arms or hand?! Doctors with sterile instruments, and to shejke in general try to not touch... And you here so... Can and have brought an infection. And not earlier, than in 2 weeks after conception it is possible to define or determine pregnancy, t. e. Just since the first day of a delay

Olja
18.05.2004, 20:32
And that there not zalezt-that. All is interesting. Arms or hand can be washed, and then, as about any sexual partners with not clear than washed (and whether washed in general) members. And in general I so consider or count, that each woman should know, that there at it or her inside is and as that varies in consequence or investigation of any tumours. Me always surprised and continues to surprise, when with a kind normal modern women are afraid, that if they will thrust a tampax in a vagina he will get lost gde-nibud in district of a pancreas.