PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me an old neurosis. Constant daily giddinesses, or spastic strictures sos...

Elena, 28 years
17.05.2004, 19:32
At me an old neurosis. Constant daily giddinesses, or vasospasms, periodic funtsionalnye a tachycardia and an arrhythmia, pressure jumps. Has passed or has taken place mnogo-many inspections of heart and a head, the diagnosis always was one - VSD (neurosis). We wish to have with the husband children. I am afraid to become pregnant, because I am afraid of an even greater exacerbation. Certainly, anybody, likely, cannot prognosticate pregnancy of the woman. But nevertheless, you could not something tell or say to me in this occasion. And more the most important question: the probability is how much great, what my neurosis genetically will be passed the child?

Nekrasova N.J.
18.05.2004, 20:29
The status at pregnancy is really difficult for prognosticating. VSD it is not passed by right of succession.
I advise to address to the psychologist because such statuses often arise on a background of psychological problems, pavors, phobias and t. The item Normalization of psychological functions will help or assist to be prepared better for pregnancy and to bear or take out it or her.