PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhemyj the doctor, please help or assist advice or council. I am awfully upset. To me 33 g...

Natalia
16.05.2004, 17:24
Uvazhemyj the doctor, please help or assist advice or council. I am awfully upset. To me 33 years, yesterday has made US and here that it has shown " the Body of the womb with precise rough contours, the size 553436. In a projection of a uterine fundus the education leaving for a contour, by the size up to 13 mm - a myoma is visualized. A myometrium non-uniform ehouktury. Endometrijj lotsiruetsja usual ehogennosti, by the size up to 8 mm - it is not expanded. An ovary on the right and at the left usual ehogennosti and the sizes with individual follicles. Liquids in an abdominal cavity it is not revealed. " It Uzi to me did or made To. M. managing Unit of US, before Uzi I did or made about 2 3 years ago - myomas were not. Advise that to me threatens at such sizes of a myoma, whether it is possible to cure it or her and than, whether necessarily it is necessary to do or make operation, whether it is necessary to go urgently to the regional gynecologist or to do or make US 2 3 times a year enough, (considering that I the virgin and the doctor me even cannot normally look or see that), whether it is possible for me beremennet, I shall be very grateful for the answer

Yours faithfully, Natalia natam@list. ru

Doctor Klimov
18.05.2004, 20:11
Do not experience. The sizes and localization of a myoma allow to watch or keep up its or her body height, the truth a little bit more often, than 2 times a year. Know medicines a myoma it is not treated.