PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich, To me 32 years, married again, Are married m...

Irina
18.05.2004, 13:15
Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich,
To me 32 years, married again, Are married we less than year, children are not present, the husband is much more senior than me and is unable to "reproduction" iz-for spent 7 years ago again! Corresponding or meeting operation of sterilization .togda he has solved, that enough five has children and any more it is not required.
Repeatedly return procedure, most likely, doctors will simply refuse provesti-to my spouse 54 years. - visible, simply it is necessary to use bank of a donor semen. Please, describe, it is how much effective on the average an artificial fertilization, its or his average cost and terms of carrying out. And eshche-the success is how much probable at repeated reversii-homing of ability of reproduction to the husband if it is possible or probable.

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.05.2004, 18:16
In the given situation restoration of permeability of deferent ducts it is improbable. However there are methods by means of which reception of spermatozoons with the purpose of their further use in programs of an auxiliary reproduction is possible or probable. In our center such interventions since 1995 are successfully spent. Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)