PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt pozhajlusta, at me pregnancy of 8 weeks, and in konts...

Lyudmila
07.05.2004, 01:26
Hello, prompt pozhajlusta, at me pregnancy of 8 weeks, and in the extremity or end of September with the husband were going to to Egypt, it can negatively affect or influence pregnancy?

Nastja
08.05.2004, 11:39
Hello Lyudmila, to us of 20 weeks and we only have returned from Turkey, have transferred or carried well and in the sea it is useful to swim for a while, the main thing to not burn and to not overheat. But I consider or count, that it is necessary for you will address to your attending physician that he on a status of your health, analyses, has authorized for a trip, vse-taki term at you still small, and till 12 weeks the full calmness in general is necessary. Success!

Anna With.
09.05.2004, 03:31
Hello Lyudmila! If at the moment of departure no problems will exist to go it is possible painlessly, but t. To. Flight can raise or increase a tonus of a uterus before a start drink 2. Noshpy, and after an arrival too, in day of an arrival do not strain (in all senses). On my observation, doctors even when all ok, on themselves do not take the responsibility and do not speak, certainly fly all it will be good, But the most important is positive emotions, therefore if all ok, the doctor will not forbid a trip. Zagarat I at all do not recommend, it is better under tend as there can be nevuses pigmentosus on a body as reaction of the pregnant woman to the sun, and in general the strong overheat is harmful. I wish to have a rest well! (and just in case to have at itself Noshpu, suppositories with papaverinom/this all for putting off or taking out of a tonus of a uterus and that else your doctor will advise that was quieter)

Lyudmila
11.05.2004, 09:11
Thanks big for advice or councils! By then there will be 15 weeks. While all analyses in norm or rate!

Svetlana
13.05.2004, 19:35
Consider also a difference in change of a climate. You whence? If in Moscow live, the climate in November in Egypt sharply differs that will be in Moscow. I heard, that at pregnancy it is better to go in the countries where there are no such differences. At my friend after a trip to Egypt in February on 5 oh to week pregnancy has ended is sad, it can with a trip and has not been connected, but nevertheless even in a usual status not everyone transfer or carry Egypt with ease. Consult still in vrachem.

Darya
16.05.2004, 19:04
For 12 weeks of pregnancy I flied to Turkey. And all has passed or has taken place well. So if you well feel yourselves also the doctor has resolved, in a way. Success.

evromedprestizh
18.05.2004, 09:43
I do not recommend such sharp change of a climate on the given term. Choose a climate more softly. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Titmouse
18.05.2004, 15:53
You know, I have two positive experiences and one very bad. That is I went to Crimea in ijule-August, we are fine, and the friend went to Turkey in 9 12 weeks, too it was good. Then she has gone to Anapa, the truth in a camp both for a month. And on the sixth month pregnancy has stood. Be careful and cautious, if are assured of itself - fly! Success.