PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Somebody can comment rezulatat uzi. 1. I consider or count, that at men...

Katerina
12.05.2004, 12:02
Somebody can comment rezulatat uzi.
1. I consider or count, that at me pregnancy of 5 weeks, and on uzi have put 8 9 weeks (but such term at me cannot be, t. To. I constantly measured BT, and I know date ovljatsii). The size of a fetus 1, 9 see is the normal size for 5 weeks?
2. Whether could on uzi see two at a birth?
3. Have written in the conclusion " low platsentarnost ". I so think, that for 9 weeks, can, and low, and here for 5 likely just right. I am right?
4. If with the baby something not so. That it would be visible on uzi in 5 weeks?
Many thanks if will respond

natalja
12.05.2004, 18:28
On uzi during pregnancy always divergences, are put on the size of the child if there were deviations or rejections would tell or say at once and it was visible, two at a birth cannot be because would be two palpitations, and in general at me two children two daughters too always on uzi put different terms though in both cases I knew exact day oplodotvarenija, and labors put earlier, and I perenashivala for 2 3 weeks so do not pay attention for the term of put the main thing that the baby was by way of, and on yours uzi it is visible that that's all right (tfu, tfu) success to you.

litisija-aONOO?N
13.05.2004, 10:39
If you know precisely that at you 5 weeks that most likely indeed. Simply on US often use Japanese aparaty, and they raschitany on their kiddies and sootvetsvenno put term more as a rule for 2 3 weeks more. Not see two at a birth theoretically could but most likely, your doctor was not mistaken and at you one kid. Still all depends on qualification most uzista. In any case to you to worry there is nothing, here if at you term would be more and US would put less, here then it would be possible to reflect, though always there is a probability of a mistake or an error both at the doctor and at you most.:) all to you good

litisija-aONOO?N
14.05.2004, 07:43
If you know precisely that at you 5 weeks that most likely indeed. Simply on US often use Japanese aparaty, and they raschitany on their kiddies and sootvetsvenno put term more as a rule for 2 3 weeks more. Not see two at a birth theoretically could but most likely, your doctor was not mistaken and at you one kid. Still all depends on qualification most uzista. In any case to you to worry there is nothing, here if at you term would be more and US would put less, here then it would be possible to reflect, though always there is a probability of a mistake or an error both at the doctor and at you most.:) all to you good
S: all that I have written only one of variants and it especially my personal opinion osnovanoe on my knowledge (which too can be erroneous). Slovom-I not the doctor:)

Ekaterina
16.05.2004, 00:03
MANY THANKS LITISII And NATALE FOR ANSWERS! I WISH Also YOU ALL GOOD

Alja
17.05.2004, 09:10
And there can be you consider or count term of your pregnancy from day of conception? On US put term from the first day of last monthly.

Natasha
18.05.2004, 15:30
What for nonsense about the Japanese apparatus, you that, seriously think, what them detki it is less than ours? What turns out, what if your child will be small body height to you will put smaller term? And about two at a birth too nonsense. At one my friends very skilled or experienced uzist (really very good) has not seen two at a birth on term already on term of 20 22 weeks, about two at a birth she has learned or has found out only on the seventh month, and before even palchika superfluous at the kid it was not visible.
Alja the rights, it is a question of obstetric weeks, program UZI-of the apparatus is guided by them. Count term on the first day of last menses and he should coincide with indications of US. I wish good luck.