PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. At me have defined or determined a myoma matki-two small nodules, but z...

Alik
18.05.2004, 00:54
The dear doctor. At me have defined or determined a myoma matki-two small nodules, but for last two years they have increased, though - former small. On US have put an endometriosis of 10 mm. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me a histology literally for a day prior to the beginning of monthly. In analyses soskoba the following has been written. " Endometry phases of secretion of a late stage, but thus are found out separate glands of a phase promferatsii and even kistzno-the expanded glands, that on visible is connected much progestivnyh hormones. Tumoral body height is not present. " The doctor appoints or nominates to me djufaston 4 months, klamin, Aevitum and rodonovye baths. Me confuses djufaston. Whether It is possible to appoint or nominate hormones, not having made sootvetsvujushchy the analysis, or it is possible to be content with a histology. In advance I thank for the answer and advice or councils.

Alik
18.05.2004, 14:06
The dear doctor. At me have defined or determined a myoma matki-two small nodules, but for last two years they have increased, though - former small. On US have put an endometriosis of 10 mm. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me a histology literally for a day prior to the beginning of monthly. In analyses soskoba the following has been written. " Endometry phases of secretion of a late stage, but thus are found out separate glands of a phase promferatsii and even kistzno-the expanded glands, that on visible is connected much progestivnyh hormones. Tumoral body height is not present. " The doctor appoints or nominates to me djufaston 4 months, klamin, Aevitum and rodonovye baths. Me confuses djufaston. Whether It is possible to appoint or nominate hormones, not having made sootvetsvujushchy the analysis, or it is possible to be content with a histology. Whether help or assist to treat myomas travjannye sbory-for example pol-floors, or a hellebore? In advance I thank for the answer and advice or councils.