PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. What probability, that the house test for pregnancy gives from...

Belief
16.05.2004, 00:19
Hello. What probability, that the house test for pregnancy gives negative result, at presence of pregnancy (a delay 3 days, before such never were).

The anonym
17.05.2004, 01:05
By own experience I shall tell or say, that conception has occured or happened in first half September, and the test in house conditions has shown pregnancy only October, 8th. Here also consider or count what is the time has passed or has taken place. Is most indicative to hand over a blood on pregnancy.

Tanja
18.05.2004, 06:53
By the experience I shall tell or say that tests have different sensitivity, to me too in a week of a delay showed negative rez-t, through two - one test has shown +, the second - something acritical. I advise to repeat later or to go to the doctor (it is possible to hand over a blood to make US and so forth)

Oshchepkova S.R.
18.05.2004, 13:27
Happens, that at pregnancy the test gives otrits. Result. It is necessary to repeat it or him in a week, it is possible to hand over a blood or urine on HG, to make US at a delay over 10 days.