PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I now fly or treat garnarelez after that I wish to become pregnant. At survey at gineko...

Anja
15.05.2004, 15:30
I now fly or treat garnarelez after that I wish to become pregnant. At survey from the gynecologist except for a smear at me took still method PTSR analyses on papiloma a virus and garnarelez. Obnoruzhili only the second. 1. Whether it is necessary to me to be checked up after its or his treatment and on other infections such as a mycoplasma, hlamidiii, etc. or the doctor at survey of anything from this has not suspected times - that is not necessary?
2. Whether it is enough to make only repeated analysis PTSR to be convinced, what I have cured gardnarelez?
3. Through what time after the termination or ending of treatment it is necessary to do or make this analysis?

Malanova T.B.
18.05.2004, 12:18
1. On ZPPP, considering your plans to be checked up it is necessary. 2. Gardnerelly are visible and in usual smears, it is not obligatory to do or make PTSR-liagnostiku (it is more dear or expensive method of research). 3. Smears it is necessary to hand over right after treatments of a bacterial vaginosis as therapy laktopreparatami is still necessary to you.