PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! We with the husband already try to conceive the child 1 year. I passed or took place US...

Svetlana on January, 10th 2002 13:00
16.05.2004, 22:35
Uv. The doctor! We with the husband already try to conceive the child 1 year. I passed or took place US, all over again have told or said, that at me soldering. In a year has repeated US - already it's OK. Did or made the analysis on permeability of pipes. Pipes are passed or taken place;passable. Did or made spermogrammu to the husband, but the analysis was bad. Only about 52 % podvizh. But it was then found out, that we have incorrectly delivered a semen and has passed or has taken place 1 hour before carrying out of the analysis. Whether it can influence result of the analysis? The husband drinks Speman - whether he helps or assists to conceive the child?

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.05.2004, 12:15
Svetlana! Spermogramma it is estimated or appreciated not only postepeni mobility of spermatozoons (and digit 52 if it is a question about progressivno-are mobile are a variant of norm or rate). As if to permeability of pipes, I can tell or say the following.
Within the limits of this forum often enough ask a question on permeability of uterine pipes, restoration of their permeability, partial permeability (insignificant solderings in a small basin) both td and td and td.
At once I wish to note, what even after carrying out of reconstructive operation on uterine pipes and to separation of solderings in a small basin and zakljucheniii the surgeon, that pipes became passed or became taken place;became passable, literally it means the following.
1. The uterine pipe carries out the transport function not only due to permeability. After restoration of its or her permeability operative she is by really formally passable (why formally? t. To. She is passed or taken place;passable for a contrast agent (liquid) which enter for check of its or her permeability after a canalization. The patient pochemu-that piously believes, that restoration of permeability means permeability for an ootid.
2. In the second at once after the termination or ending of an operative measure new solderings can be formed again (and often happens so). Besides do not forget, that for check of permeability of a uterine pipe a contrast agent enter by means of a syringe under pressure, and the ootid should pass or take place this way without it or him, but under influence of other transport factors.
3. Now about trasportnyh the factors also influencing passage of an ootid on a uterine pipe. Vnutrennja the wall of a uterine pipe is covered by a special tissue (a villiferous epithelium) which by means of microvillis "adjusts" an ootid to a uterus. The transferred or carried inflammatory process, destroys or blasts a villiferous epithelium and by that this component of transport function is lost. Appear vnutritubarnye solderings which besides at formal permeability are prepjadstviem for passage of an ootid. The probability of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis after such intervention increases.
4. The transferred or carried inflammatory process breaks and nervno-the muscular apparatus of a uterine pipe, that it or her sokratitelnaja activity (in norm or rate muscular reductions allow an ootid to move on a permeable uterine pipe to the necessary party or side) can be absent or can be diskoordinirovannym.
Well and conclusions, in occasion of the conclusion uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable try to make.