PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, please, ovette on one question, simply it is very interesting to me?..

Kira
15.05.2004, 01:09
The doctor, please, ovette on one question, simply it is very interesting to me? How to act to people at which sterility or barrenness and on licheniei inspection, many money is necessary, and they are not present. In regional consultations doctors which anything sit and it is not necessary
And the equipment corresponding or meeting is not present. I understand, that can to such people at which there is no money on segodneshnej a life and it is impossible to have them, but very much it would be desirable, and problems with sterility or barrenness at them greater or big both at the husband and at the wife.

Natalia
15.05.2004, 18:41
We with the husband were on the verge of otchajanja iz-for the same situations. I all time prayed to the God, realizing, that Its or His will on everything and if is not present I shall accept also it, vozmyom then baby from children's home or we shall try zaberemennet from the donor. postilas. Has bought or purchased Sacred Anna's icon, mothers of the Virgin. It is necessary to her molittsja about beschadii because anybody another so did not suffer from sterility or barrenness. And here - we will have a baby. Has learned or has found out more recently, all over again has not believed, and now here I sit and I think, that actually the God to us helps or assists all, and that is valid for all Its or His will. Descend or go in church and it is better not once. The God can to you will help or assist absolutely - to another, for example will reduce with the necessary people and you will earn enough money for treatment, variants can be much, the main thing believe.

Irina
16.05.2004, 23:21
Natashenka, thanks you big! You have installed such hope and belief in me. I already reflected on it or this, I thought, that nesprosta nemogu zaberemennet, probably sins any on me are. Thanks God, the Christmas post - time of a repentance and prays now will begin, and there the God will give and I can zabaremennet.

Elza
17.05.2004, 22:57
For Kiry. In private or individual clinics there are programs for needy families (for Afghans, CHernoboltsev, etc.) you should address to gl. To doctors, but not everyone to you will tell or say about it or this. In the center of mother Oparin, 4 and on Sevastopol pr. There are precisely such programs, but it is very complex or difficult to get in this list

Evgenie
18.05.2004, 11:36
Kira, at me now the same problem. I was in 5 ti different clinics, everywhere was surveyed (not only in Moscow, in a province this all is much cheaper). I became recently moskvichkoj, with a registration, therefore have addressed in the Moscow clinic. For inspection on sterility or barrenness to me have broken such price!! It seemed to me, that will be cheaper it will agree on EKO, at least, more reliably. I already so much money have spent for these all analyses. Did or made a laparoscopy. I had a doctor, very qualified in other city. All would seem to me at us with the husband it has turned out, but I have left for Moscow here again all begins all over again, t. To. They reluctantly look "another's" analyses. And I to you would advise clinic " the Center of planning of family and a reproduction " in a to Kostroma. These are 360 km from Moscow. Even with road by train (200 rbl. the ticket) to you it will manage gora-a-a-a-azdo more cheaply. I shall result or bring to you as an example for the price (I through this all have passed or have taken place, therefore I remember by heart, the truth they were valid half a year back, but hardly have strongly changed). Reception nonresident at the doctor vyssh. Categories on besplodiju-primary 120., povtornyj-bespl., US transvagin. The gauge 70 rbl., 1 analysis of a hormone 70 rbl. (all complex of hormones nearby 500 600 rbl., the truth do or make 2 weeks), GSG 200 rbl., endometrial insemenatsija a semen of the husband 300 rbl. (at presence of the marriage certficate). Inspection of the husband too also - reception 120 rub, spermogramma 120 rbl., hormones also. For laparoskopicheskuju (in occasion of a polycystosis and solderings) I have given operation together with residing of 5 days at regional hospital, a delivery and medicines 5000 rub (!!) In Moscow a minimum which exists (I learned or found out) 600 $ .esli want - write to me on gennyp@mail. ru, I shall respond more in detail., I shall tell or say phone and the address of this clinic. Especially at me the same problem, can we shall share with each other, to something we shall help or assist.