PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me term of 8 weeks, today nachapo a stomach or belly to sip and pochemu-that...

Anna
16.05.2004, 04:36
The doctor, at me term of 8 weeks, today nachapo to sip a stomach or belly and pochemu-that the navel has become hollow. It is dangerous?
Still a question, on what term it is possible to feel shevelenie and when appoint or nominate the first US? In advance thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.05.2004, 03:14
Sips a stomach or belly - there can be a variant of norm or rate, and there can be a threat of an abortion. In view of that the first US is appointed or nominated till 14 weeks, but rasping defects are diagnosed even earlier, it is desirable to make US now. SHevelenija are felt from 18 20 weeks. And here the navel - a hernia likely umbilical is. Success!

Anna
17.05.2004, 06:33
The doctor, thanks! At me destvitelno on US threat of discontinuing. At me a question in this connection: gde-that read, what on such term pregnancy is better for not saving, the pier an organism gets rid from patalogicheski a developing fetus?
On Uzi the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE 120 ud, Ktr 19 mm, a chorion on a back wall, the Hypertonus of a back wall, Internal fauces is closed. What would you advise? To me 23 years, pregnancy the second (to the child 2 years), from the beginning of this pregnancy all analyses were good. Was unwell only a little: a throat, tussis, temperature 37, already has almost recovered. It was treated by any gargles and inhalations, from tussis drank Mucaltinum and bronhikum. Cold could prevesti to threat? In advance I thank.

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.05.2004, 11:32
If it is interested in pregnancy - save (a confinement to bed, sexual rest), but tk there was a cold, it is obligatory in 16 18 weeks the analysis of a blood on AFP + in 18 22 weeks of US, tk cold could provoke ugorozu an abortion + to cause or call developmental anomalies