PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me pregnancy the beginning of 36 weeks (the first day in last m...

Olga
15.05.2004, 23:18
Hello! At me pregnancy the beginning of 36 weeks (the first day of last menses on March, 20th 2002). On term 32, 6 was on US, the degree of ageing of a placenta 2 3, structure or frame not homogeneous, a distinct or clear basal layer, a calcification have put.
Thickness of a placenta 33, fetometricheskie the sizes of a fetus sootvetstv. 34 35 ned., indications doplerometrii (on 33 week) in norm or rate, KTG too, but me the doctor has not put down points, so on arms or hand only the schedule.
The child lays low, the internal fauces of a uterus are opened or open on 1, 1 Are see long shejki uteruses of 2 sm, the fauces are closed.
All analyses in norm or rate, a hemoglobin 120, a BP normal, urine normal
The doctor in consultation has told or said, that we shall treat a placenta that did not grow old ahead of time, and that it or she is disturbed with low position of the child what to give birth or travail it is desirable already after 36 weeks. Have appointed or nominated: Curantylum 25 1 3 in day, aktovegin 200 1 tabl 2 in day, Magne 6 1 3 times a day.
Also the analysis on tokso-has shown an infection suspicion on TSMV in this connection have appointed or nominated suppositories Viferon, but I am afraid to use them, I so have understood what is it toxic or toxiferous enough preparation as at me not the acute form but only suspicion, I shall hand over the repeated analysis, I think that results will be on 37 week.
Questions: 1) than it is dangerous such early ageing a placenta, how much or as far as it is dangerous to the child?
2) whether late to start to treat TSMV on 37 week Viferonom if the analysis will show the acute form?
3) when still is better to make US? And what else analyses?
4) whether labors ahead of time Can begin?
5) it is better to lay, that there have not come or stepped premature birth or births or to walk, t. To. Recommend to breathe air more?
Och I am afraid that with the child something happens iz-for that that the placenta grows old or will begin gestoz ((((
In advance thanks for the answer!

Kasabulatov N.S.
17.05.2004, 07:31
Olga, early ageing of a placenta does not threaten you anything. It is displays of the infection transferred or carried during pregnancy more often. Treatment viferonom absolutely harmlessly and never late, even profilkticheski. It is necessary to repeat now US (a status pltsenty in comparison with the previous research), doplerometriju for specification of a status of a blood flow through pltsentu, KTG a fetus to define or determine a status of a fetus, a blood on antibodies to TSMV and VPG for finding-out of an opportunity of their exacerbation. If shejka uteruses it is closed, predevremennnye labors are improbable. If you pains or disturb a strain of a stomach or belly after walking it is better to lay and carry out purposes or appointments of the doctor more. If it's OK behave usually. To walk on fresh air to pair or steam hours it is necessary in any case. On those data about which you write no trouble is not present, be pleased lives.

Olga
18.05.2004, 04:29
Many thanks!!
Still a question if ageing of a placenta are displays of the infection transferred or carried during pregnancy it is how much probable what the fetus is infected? The placenta can not pass or miss an infection to it or him;them or all the same he can be infected?

Kasabulatov N.S.
18.05.2004, 10:13
As a rule, the placenta all incurs also a fetus does not catch. With which the infection passes or takes place probability through a placenta a science authentically is not certain. According to some authors, than duration of gestation during an exacerbation that above probability fetal infitsirovvanija there is more. But even in this case all this is treated at newborns.