PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My girl (17 years) during half a year accepted tablets on...

Svjatoslav
15.05.2004, 08:16
Hello! My girl (17 years) during half a year accepted tablets postinor, all time 5 gde-that, last time 2 weeks ago after that it or she already whole week enough often has a blood from a vagina and sometimes hurts a stomach or belly, though about monthly 7 more days! Whether tablets could so on it or her to work? She also was not ill with something? Yes, at last monthly (they at it or her last 9 days!!!) we were engaged in sex, it can too has affected or influenced? Also what now to do or make? We worry! Thankful in advance!

The anonym
16.05.2004, 20:12
I shall simply tell or say about the consequences of acceptance postinora: I accepted it or him 2 times, after second time at me the cycle has not simply got off, it was koshmarno: for 14 day of a cycle (so he at me 30), has begun about the same as at your girl, tolko without pains, I could not understand when he comes to an end when all all begins, in the further prishchlo in norm or rate, but I longly came to the senses...
Let the girl descends or goes on reception to the doctor...

Soboleva L.I.
18.05.2004, 08:00
Hello! Certainly, postinor could work in a similar way. It is very strong preparation, it or he at all is not recommended to be accepted, especially young, only in the extremest cases - few times in a year. You and your girl simply ruin its or her health. She immediately should address to the gynecologist internally. Including for selection of a reliable agent of contraception.

olja
18.05.2004, 10:04
Excuse certainly, but you simply slowly kill the girl, how it is not a shame to you??