PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Delay of 9 days, dirtly brown allocation since the first day prospective in the m...

Nadja
12.05.2004, 19:09
Delay of 9 days, dirtly brown allocation since the first day of a prospective menses, (-malenku), the doctor nazanchil a floor of a tablet djufastona for the night, and all. I accept 4 day, as - neither it is more than allocation, nor it is less. Whether it is normal? How operates or works djufaston? The Doctor has told or said that such allocation are possible or probable in the beginning of pregnancy - and no trouble in it or this is not present.?!

Anja With.
13.05.2004, 20:22
Nadja consult at one doctor, In my opinion all taki vydeleny should not be. Only ahead of time not rastraivajtes. My girlfriend with monthly passed or took place almost iolovinu pregnancy, and now at it or her wonderful synulja. Success!

Anna With.
17.05.2004, 05:36
And the US to you did or made? Voobshcheto allocation it is threat of discontinuing, to tell or say, that absolutely no trouble is not present it is impossible, but also it is not necessary to run into a hysterics too. To me at single allocation (cortexes. The colors, one smear) on 6 ak. Weeks of pregnancy, appointed or nominated Noshpu, a papaverine, Utrozhestan. I advise to descend or go to other doctor.

evromedprestizh
18.05.2004, 09:53
1/2 tab djufastona are not applied, too small dose. Before treatment it is necessary to diagnose: or it ber-t, or hormonal failure. Only after that it is possible to appoint or nominate correct treatment. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.