PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unfortunately I not the doctor also cannot estimate or appreciate up to the extremity or end that occurs or happens to me, n...

nata
17.05.2004, 03:54
Unfortunately I not the doctor also cannot estimate or appreciate up to the extremity or end that occurs or happens to me, how much or as far as it seriously and dangerously and in general who in it or this is guilty
If to tell in brief my history that she such
There were usual labors. The truth for 1 day of 40 weeks. Have been caused or called it is artificial (As to me it has been told or said: first arms or hand had been separated a bag of waters (after that at me began to pull a back in the field of a sacrum a little) in 4 4, 5 hours the bubble and gde-if I correctly remember has been pierced or punctured, in 2 hours me have translated or transferred in a delivery room). Labors as a whole were usual (I mean without droppers and t. Item, only that I have written that above). It is unique, for (?) a fast output or exit of the child, to me pressed on a stomach or belly during attempts and it is immediate sorts or labors. The child was born zdorovenkim. Here perhaps and all about labors
Yes, why has not waited natural fights From 36 weeks at me a little pressure 130 (140) / 80 (90) has risen and there were internal edemas, but is insignificant (have defined or determined on weight). Observation was under the contract, which My doctor provided in case of need stationary antenatal observation in case of need (under the contract) with my complaints (set forth above) has told or said, that it is better to observe me in a hospital. I have agreed. At once (as I have been certain in a hospital, to me prokapali a dropper euffilina and pressure was normalized and did not rise any more), then have appointed or nominated droppers with aktoveginom 5 days. Did or made KTG twice: - the child is healthy. But then me have made US, in the same hospital (already on 39 week 1 its or his day). Which results have dumbfounded me: pregnancy full-term, a hydramnion, plural tarifikaty (I do not remember this word roofing felts politorifikaty???), A low placentation (in doubt). And at this term thickness of a placenta of 39 mm, 3 degree of a maturity. After that result - my doctor has approached or suited to me and has told or said, that it is necessary to give birth or travail has received more likely because everything, that I could give the child he, my placenta such old and these or it tarifikaty , that he in general can suffer. Well, and the hydramnion is dangerous that (if I shall not listen to it or her and I shall leave a hospital to arrive already with fights), there can be a bursting of waters and a prolapse of the umbilical cord that is fatal to the child).
In 7 days after that US I have dared to not wait natural fights and to give birth earlier.
Well, and now a problem:
At me the uterus is badly reduced and the bleeding (a scarlet blood) does not stop. A month has passed or has taken place after sorts or labors.
For 3 day after sorts or labors. US has shown clots in a cavity of the uterus. Have removed which manually. Then a dropper of Oxytocinum have put, have made gematerapiju (1 time) and have appointed or nominated Analginum + quinine of 7 days 3 times a day.
On following (4 day after sorts or labors) US has shown positive dynamics or changes. Clots was not. Insignificant only (as to me have told or said). Me have again looked or seen manually for clots. But shejka uteruses already was it is closed and have told or said that if there and there is something that will leave.
For 25 day after sorts or labors I have not sustained there was a scarlet blood though and not considerably, but it is constant. Has made US which has shown presence of clots. The doctor which accepted at me labors again has tried to clean or remove them manually, something has pulled out. (they were without a smell, scarlet) and has told or said, that at me send or have come monthly and will be krovit some days, it is plentiful enough As prophylaxis: Oxytocinum a nyxis of 5 times, a neetle.
Next day an expected bleeding - monthly have stopped. Became krovit as usually before this manual research.
Eventually (in 2 days after) I have addressed to the gynecologist who recommended me this maternity home and the doctor behind the help.
She has made to me US. Result: the huge uterus, is not present clots. SHejka uteruses it is opened or open (she freely entered into a cavity of the uterus). Research for me was morbid. (though when looked in manual hurt was not).
Treatment: (as to me have told or said in the preventive purposes) - antibiotics klaforan 6 nyxes (3 days). Voltarenum for the night 2 days. There was a temperature 37, 7 in the evening. Which has brought down an antibiotic
Allocation became darkly - red a little with slime and small clots (2 3 mm in diameter. Such points ). But the blood as went and goes, even here today became more (especially when began to put to a breast of the child after a break). Has been appointed or nominated (by phone) Dicynonum in nyxes 2 times day and Oxytocinum 2 times a day. On reception it is not necessary yet.
And still this the doctor has told or said: that US has shown that in a cavity of the uterus I have a septum. As she speaks, most likely she to me prevented to become pregnant (and it is really long 2 years did not occur or happen). And earlier up to pregnancy its or her apparatus of US simply did not see, she was small
Thanks that have shown patience and have read up my history up to the extremity or end. And now questions:
1. The Bleeding whence it? Who is guilty ?
2. The Septum in a uterus? What is it? And whether really so up to pregnancy and in pregnancy nobody diagnosed it or her As it she has appeared???
Whether 3. Adequate treatment? By the way at me 3 negative blood. And a currettage have told or said, that to me to do or make it is impossible, and now especially...

Malanova T.B.
18.05.2004, 07:39
You are necessary for hospitalizing, on US to specify presence of a septum in a cavity of the uterus (it is developmental anomaly), rests of a placental tissue, environments and clots, on a background of antibacterial therapy under the control of US to make the CURRETTAGE and to continue treatment of an endometritis. It is necessary to do or make it necessarily!!!