PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me here what question: to the Husband of 30 years, me 29. When to me was...

Olga
16.05.2004, 17:35
Hello. At me here what question: to the Husband of 30 years, me 29. When to me there were 19 years, there was an abortion. Then I all years was protected. SHCHitovidka it is increased, but hormones like in norm or rate. Began to think, that it is time to have children. But always there was an idea - whether can now zaberemennet? Moreover a greater or big problem with the husband. Began to drink even more often. Sometimes saws for 2 3 days. But so he very good guy, strong, kind, fair, careful. I have already solved, that is a pity, certainly, but children from it or him to get or start it is impossible, necessary to leave. He was frightened, after the next drinking-bout week came to the senses, has undertaken job, did not drink, then itself has laid down in hospital, has done a course of droppers (that there still do or make I I do not know, but probably clear an organism before coding). It was then coded. At all of us it was adjusted, he began to work all day long. We have solved, that half a year we shall wait, and then we shall be "beremennet". But it has turned out, that I zaberemennela already after 5 weeks from the moment of its or his extract from hospital. Certainly to do or make abortion I do not want, in fact I so was afraid, that I can not have children. And in general both of us, our mums we want this kid. But now I am am excruciated always with pavor for full value and health of the child. Sometimes I simply hardly constrain tears as I shall start itself "to wind". Than such small term between an extract after coding and the moment of conception can threaten?! The child can be born to the patient? Or he it becomes obligatory a toper? Will be dvoechnikom at school (I the teacher nach. Classes)? I even have gone to hospital (it is the state hospital) where the husband laid, have talked to the doctor (more correctly with the woman who replaces it or her for the period of holiday). She like has calmed me, but it seemed to me, that she responded to such question for the first time and itself is not assured. Simply she would not like me to frighten, in fact I and at it or her in a cabinet or study talked hardly constraining tears. Somebody can can answer my questions? In advance I thank.

Rik
18.05.2004, 07:32
To become pregnant from the drinking person it to not eat well. But do not wind itself - pass or take place all necessary analyses and researches. The gene of an alcoholism is passed on a female line through generation so of the "programmed" alcoholism be not afraid. The sick child can be born and at healthy parents. You the teacher - means, can modify deviantnoe behaviour of the child. The main thing - you WANT this child, therefore adjust or set up yourself on good. The love works wonders. Success!