PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me such question. Whether pregnancy is possible or probable at such being...

Tanja
16.05.2004, 22:30
Good afternoon. At me such question. Whether pregnancy under such circumstances is possible or probable: I was protected by condoms (but there are doubts in occasion of their quality though never was a case porvanija) at the same time I treated pressure preparations "Belaspon", "Stugeronum" (2 weeks). So-called monthly have begun in time but were very poor or scanty (botched work kakaeta) and brown (as last day usual monthly) it proceeded 3 4 days. Further in a week has begun a pricking in breasts, constant desires in a toilet (though I chronic constipations), have some podtashnivalo in the extremity or end of day. In two weeks after the first day monthly I have addressed to genikologu. On US pregnancy nejasnoja (toest roofing felts are roofing felts is not present) the doctor has told or said can iz-for small term, on osmotre-the uterus is slightly increased. But having spent strip-the test pregnancy has not been found out. A cycle of 28 30 days. 6 months ago there was an abortion in occasion of the stood pregnancy. Whether it is possible or probable beremeenost? Can again stood and consequently on US it is not visible (because by my calculations there should be 3, 5 weeks)? If there is a pregnancy as will be reflected on the child preparations accepted by me, and also small prostda with temperature 37 within 3 days,

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.05.2004, 06:11
Pregnancy to exclude it is impossible, and the test not a parameter. Repeat US in 10 days. The specified preparations will not be reflected in the child.