PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I Address to you for advice or council. To me of 40 years. 6 years ago have spent d...

Tatjana.
16.05.2004, 03:00
Hello! I Address to you for advice or council. To me of 40 years. 6 years ago have spent diatermokonizatsiju shejki uteruses. The diagnosis: psevdoerrozija. Since then for 3 7 days prior to the beginning of the next menses appear smearing allocation. The doctor spent diatermokonizatsiju, has told or said, that has touched a blood vessel in tservikalom the channel and during some time inektsionno entered under a vessel a solution of an iodine. But it has not helped or assisted. Now in me have found out a polyp in tservekalnom the channel, it or him have removed and have spent diagosticheskoe a currettage. Results: a glandular hyperplasia endometrija. The doctor has named it a precancerous status and has appointed or nominated within 3 months to accept Norcolutum with 16-th for 26 day of a cycle. Tell or say, it actually so is serious, what the doctor has told or said? Whether reception of this preparation on dosavljajushchie inconveniences of allocation can affect or influence? I very much would like to get rid of it or this.

Oshchepkova S.R.
17.05.2004, 17:46
The precancer is atipicheskaja ZHG. Your disease concerns to good-quality hyperplastic diseases endometrija. Demands obligatory treatment gestagenami (Norcolutum). At reception hormonal preraratov candidiases are possible or probable - hand over mazik on flora and a degree of cleanliness. If it is a candidiasis it or he can be cured.

Veronica
18.05.2004, 04:26
At me only 22 years have diagnosed a polyp shejki uteruses, to me. The doctor speaks it is necessary to delete and scrape out or delete and curette. At me the question from what there was a polyp and than threatens me its or his excision? Thanks