PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand a situation! On February, 10th and 17 was on reception in different...

Svetlana
11.05.2004, 17:43
Help or Assist to understand a situation!
On February, 10th and 17 was on reception in the different centers in occasion of EKO. In both cases did or made US. In the first center to me have told or said nothing in occasion of my pipes (1, 5 ago at me was lapara on the right pipe, zhudkie solderings, a hydrosalpinx. It seems so). Anyway to delete it or her have not offered. In the second center a return situation. Objasniti it is what to exclude extrauterine and any negative consequences. But, how much or as far as I know, extrauterine can come or step and in a healthy pipe! How to be? I understand, how much vrachej-it is so much opinions. At everyone the vision of a problem. But from one center I have come inspired, and from the second podavlenaja. The head is hammered only by it or this. Help or assist!

Rabaev S.G.
15.05.2004, 01:31
Choice of the center business complex or difficult. Esteem on www. probirka. ru. In occasion of necessity of excision of pipes to respond particularly you it is in absentia complex or difficult. At presence gidrosalpingsa pipes are better for deleting. Ph. for dop. Consultations and records on procedure EKO 7249099 Savely Gavrilovich.

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.05.2004, 04:05
Svetlana! You are really right: how much vrachej-it is so much and opinions, however there are the conventional conclusions based or founded;established on the analysis of a plenty of similar situations. If the sactosalpinx presence of this education twice reduces productivity of procedure EKO (Zeyneloglu HB is diagnosed for you according to a laparoscopy (or uz-researches), Arici A, Olive DL. Adverse effects of hydrosalpinx on pregnancy rates after in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer. / Fertil Steril. 1998 Sep; 70 (3): 492 9./) If the sactosalpinx is not defined or determined, carrying out preliminary oprativnogo interventions is not required. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./