PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Help or assist! I so cannot any more... (((at me for last year 2...

Katya
17.05.2004, 10:39
The doctor! Help or assist! I so cannot any more... (((at me for last year 2 dense rigid hair on vnutrenneih the parties or sides beder began to grow. I do not know, I all over again shaved a line of bikini.. And then hair began "to fall" below and below... Here at almost up to knees on all internal party or side beder. I epiliruju an electrodepilator as far as possible.. But does not help or assist ((SUCH impression, that the area of vegetation all arvno increases or is enlarged ((Me there will be 23 years. Has handed over analyses on hormones.. That's all right. What to me to do or make? I in despair, t. To. It frames a heap of problems. Including when zaberemenneju, an electrodepilator to use it will be impossible.. Also what, I absolutely zarastu hair as on a pubis? (((help or assist please! (((

Malanova T.B.
18.05.2004, 03:39
Unfortunately you have created to yourselves a problem from which will struggle now. Search for variants of an epilation.