PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor Two weeks ago zdelali cleaning in connection with stood ber...

natali
17.05.2004, 21:14
Hello the doctor
Two weeks ago zdelali cleaning in connection with the stood pregnancy and diagnostic laporoskopiju in communication or connection by strong pains from for cysts of the left ovary, and to my horror I have found out that again is pregnant pregnant! In sex was engaged only two times and a method of discontinuing. Now mereshchutsja any horror films in occasion of pregnancy, especially extrauterine. Tell or say what to do or make and whether it is possible to have in my case uterine? And in general what consequences expect me? In advance I thank.

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.05.2004, 02:59
I do not want morals, but really to you it has not been told or said, that before restoration of a cycle sex is excluded. The second if the currettage was two weeks ago most likely or it is the rests of a fetal egg or vesical drift. In your situation it is possible to have a uterine pregnancy, now it is desirable to visit or attend the doctor and to make US.