PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In March of this year I have made unsuccessful attempt EKO + IKSI (short protokl...

Tanja
16.05.2004, 09:51
In March of this year I have made unsuccessful attempt EKO + IKSI (short protokl with use Orgalutrana). At the husband astenozoospermija (to him 53 years - the children are not present. At me the small amount ja/to - 3, 1 - unripe has been received, therefore have replaced 2 embryoses.
To me 36 years and at me are the child from persvogo marriage or spoilage. A question - whether it is necessary to us to continue attempts IKSI to receive the normal child? Whether it is necessary to change the scheme or plan of the report on long and last question. During the first report I muchalach from GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT (gastrodoudenit + diskenezija cholic ways). Now I treat these diseases. Whether costs or stands after treatment once again to me to try or taste EKO (IKSI) and whether it is possible thus podderzhivatprofilaktiku diseases GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT.

Kamenetskij B.A.
17.05.2004, 03:07
Tatyana! It is complex or difficult enough to me to judge forecasts and expediency of repetition of procedure, however that fact, that cells have been received and carry of an embryos certain optimism has been made installs. Change of the scheme or plan of stimulation is possible or probable will change a situation in the best party or side.

Alexander Jurevich
18.05.2004, 02:54
I offer individual consultation and treatment nastoem grasses. 7777777@supermail. ru