PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello uv. The doctor! The matter is that I have by mistake accepted a tablet from but...

Inna
17.05.2004, 03:30
Hello uv. The doctor! The matter is that I have by mistake accepted a tablet from new packing not on Tuesday as it is usual, and on medium. Now I continue to drink every day. Whether it will affect or influence efficiency OK? Whether It is necessary to be protected by a barrier method? And more one question: to summaries to mine OK it is written: the effect of contraception begins in the first day of reception Ok and proceeds in 7 dnevnyj a break. And you vse-taki advise in addition to be protected first two weeks.

Soboleva L.I.
18.05.2004, 02:23
Hello, Inna! I would recommend to you in addition to be protected within the first 7 days. As to disagreements between the summary to a preparation and references vrachej-gynecologists they really are. In some cases at reception of the FIRST packing a contraceptive the ootid is not blocked, that is there is a risk of occurrence of pregnancy, therefore and it is recommended to be protected in addition. It concerns or touches only the very first packing of a contraceptive.