PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me on term of 5 weeks pregnancy has stood. Cleaning have made in 7 weeks...

Anna
16.05.2004, 18:40
At me on term of 5 weeks pregnancy has stood. Cleaning have made in 7 weeks. What mozhet to be the reason zamiranija, it is necessary to hand over what analyses, what treatment to pass or take place, and what probability of such outcome of following pregnancy? Thanks

Alexander
17.05.2004, 23:34
Anja, I not the doctor, but at me too was the stood pregnancy in 10 weeks. Doctors speak, that more often it happens iz-for genetic deviations or rejections at a fetus and an organism so gets rid of it or him, but it also can be connected with disturbance of a hormonal background, therefore after cleaning, I have passed or have taken place consultation at the doctor ginekologa-the endocrinologist (as to you I advise), handed over the analysis of a blood on all hormones, smears on all to an infection, but at me have found nothing... Have told or said, that most likely the fetus was defective or incomplete, therefore the further development has not occured or happened or I have transferred or carried any infection (for example, a flu) owing to what the fetus has simply died. Repetition of the stood pregnancy is possible or probable at everything, therefore zastrahovatsja from it or this it is impossible, simply it is better to pass or take place in advance all analyses, to drink vitamins and to avoid any contact to an infection (a flu, etc.), and following pregnancy is possible or probable not earlier than in 5 6 months after cleaning.