PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a polyp in the central channel, the doctor the gynecologist has told or said to me, that it or him already...

Albina
15.05.2004, 08:18
At me a polyp in the central channel, the doctor the gynecologist has told or said to me, that it or him already is not present, t. To. He has left with a blood already for a long time, but to me it or him did not delete and whether he can so simply to leave?
Thanks

Savchenko A.A.
16.05.2004, 05:32
The question in, whether was a polyp that accepted for a polyp. If teoriticheski to assume that he was on a thin leg or pinch that can and was tore away.

albina
16.05.2004, 19:32
Thanks for the answer. I precisely do not know, what is it was for a polyp, but 4 months ago I have handed over the analysis a biopsy, rezulltaty which have shown, that at me a polyp (fibrous or fibrodnyj). Whether It is necessary for me to hand over again such analysis that the nobility precisely, what he was tore away? Once again thanks.

Savchenko A.A.
17.05.2004, 23:00
At a biopsy (or a currettage) the polyp has been removed. Under indications can be made by US and a hysteroscopy, your doctor solves.