PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Help or assist please! I accepted hormonal a tablet to Diana 3...

Elena 21 year
16.05.2004, 08:04
Good afternoon! Help or assist please! I accepted hormonal a tablet to Diana 35. The last month I planned to go to have a rest, and monthly just dropped out for the period of rest. And that they have passed or have taken place earlier, I have stopped to accept tablets approximately for five tablets up to the extremity or end of a pack. The menses has begun and has normally ended. To have a rest I has not gone, and I did not accept month a tablet, and was protected by a condom. On May, 27th at me the menses has begun and I from first day of a menses have started to accept Rigevidonum. I earlier up to Diana accepted them, and they very much liked me. All went well, monthly came to an end (usually at me she there are 7 days), but suddenly for 5 day at me the strong bleeding and pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly as again has begun at the beginning of a menses. Today 9 day, and allocation do not stop. They not so plentiful, but the blood red also is completely not similar on those of allocation intermenstrual which happen at reception of hormonal agents and as the presents monthly, only not plentiful. I do not know what to do or make. But something to do or make it is necessary and it is fast, as next week at me wedding and it would not be desirable to have such allocation. Very much I ask, help or assist!!!

Malanova T.B.
17.05.2004, 02:46
First it is necessary to descend or go on reception and on US!!!

Elena 21 year
17.05.2004, 20:50
Thanks for a prompt reply. But in general what is it can be, and where it is better to address: that qualitatively and not so dearly or expensively?