PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 44 years, we with the husband do not plan to have more children, the doctor...

nata
10.05.2004, 21:31
Hello, to me 44 years, we with the husband do not plan to have more children, the doctor the gynecologist posovetyval to me to make sterilization. As you concern to it or this and what negative consequences can be, in advance thanks.

The anonym
12.05.2004, 01:11
How the woman can think of SUCH way konratseptsii at any age??? As you still the young woman! If wish to feel as it is possible more longly well, and to realize as it is possible more longly. That you the woman, I advise to choose other way of contraception, for example OK! Many women dream to prolong this period, to remove a climacterium and t. Item, and what you?.. .podumajte still.

Lyudmila
15.05.2004, 16:02
Hello, Nata! For the woman who are having children and not planning more pregnancy sterilization - convenient enough variant. It is simple enough operation and if she is made by the skilled or experienced doctor complications are improbable. The negative moment one - irreversibility. On your sensations including in an intimal life sterilization does not influence in any way. To think above a question, certainly, costs or stands, but do not listen to shouting "well-wishers". I the doctor the gynecologist also know about what I speak.

child
17.05.2004, 20:12
Lyudmila, and you so argue as though " not the well-wisher ". To present even that at the woman 1 child, she does or makes sterilization, and the child, God forbid, dies, and this woman cannot have children any more... Excuse, but I on such probably never would be solved. At me now almost the diagnosis sterility or barrenness is put (and I yet did not give birth or travail). t. ch. For me it in general unimaginable ideas... And then to me this way of contraception in general is strange, it all the same that to the man to cut off a penis, he will cease to feel the man and there will be stresses and dipressii, for that he cannot conceive any more! I consider or count it too most and for the woman. By the way. pochemu-that of men do not sterilize, basically women, yes?......