PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! In September have passed or have taken place with the husband full inspection in oktjabr...

Angela
16.05.2004, 12:33
Hello the doctor! In September have passed or have taken place with the husband full inspection in October 2003 g have made laparu have removed a liquid and a pipe one has remained but certainly it is clear that she does not work as it is necessary! Whether VOPROS-I plan to go on EKO it is necessary to hand over repeatedly all analyses hormones I in the summer were in norm or rate do not know what to write but I think a question to you is clear?

Rabaev S.G.
16.05.2004, 22:40
It is necessary for you to address in advance to the doctor of that clinic where will spend EKO and to discuss the plan of pilot survey in view of already available analyses. Ph. for dop. Consultations and records on procedure EKO (095 7249099 Savely Gavrilovich.

Kamenetskij B.A.
17.05.2004, 18:54
In your situation the volume of inspection will be limited by obligatory inspection before carrying out of any operative measure, namely: group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears on flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./