PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Tatyana Borisovna. At me 27 weeks of pregnancy. Has typed or collected already...

NATALJA
16.05.2004, 08:02
Hello, Tatyana Borisovna. At me 27 weeks of pregnancy. Has typed or collected already 10 kg. Weights, on reception at the doctor pressure 140/80 has raised or increased. Me have put in hospital with the diagnosis gistoz (visible edemas are not present either on arms or hand, or on legs or foots, from the beginning of pregnancy at once typed or collected on 1 1, 5 kg. For 2 weeks). In hospital pressure 110/80, has never raised or increased. Have registered to me Pyracetamum intravenously on 10 cubes in day, Curantylum 3 tab. In day and valerjanku 3 tab. In day. Whether prompt, please, treatment is justified, read, that Pyracetamum is counter-indicative at pregnancy!!! Whether it is possible on the basis of above described given to put such diagnosis? US in 25 weeks any potology has not revealed, have told or said only, that a large fetus, but it is not terrible! In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
17.05.2004, 18:29
1. I too would be reinsured: rising of a BP was, an increase greater or big. 2. Treatment - adequate - anything especial. 3. Worse when the doctor nothing sees!!!