PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to answer a following question. I am going to, give the God, to do or make EKO. Mo...

Mahabad
15.05.2004, 16:47
Help or Assist to answer a following question. I am going to, give the God, to do or make EKO. Whether It is possible for my spouse to arrive with me in the beginning of all process for 1 week, to hand over a semen for kriokonservatsii and to leave. I have in view of, whether there will be a "frozen" semen same effective as well as "alive" at carrying out EKO.

In advance I thank.

Mahabad

Kuharkin S.A.
17.05.2004, 05:18
If the semen normal also is not present factors contributing to depression of a fecundity, that is the husband is well surveyed, loss of quality of spermatozoons at defreezing minimal.

Kamenetskij B.A.
17.05.2004, 16:36
Uv. Mahabad! Unfortunately I can not agree with the colleague, t. To. Even at applicants in donors of a semen at parameters spermogrammy much exceeding the bottom borders of norm or rate, after freezing can be serious changes as spermogrammy. It is connected with t. n. kriorezistentnostju (an acceptability of freezing). To define or determine it it is possible after carrying out of control defreezing. Unfortunately sometimes at application kriokonservatsii after defreezing application only IKSI (that can change stomost carrying out of procedure) is possible or probable. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./